• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satin_patriot

I'm getting ready to send in my app. (after a frustratingly long year of waiting to be eligible for a waiver). Last I heard (Aug. 03), they were handing out FY 05 dates. Is waiting time still that long, or has it loosened up a bit? Does anyone know how long i might have to wait between getting a date and actually leaving?

Satin

(by the way, retook the ASTB and got a 58 on it--OAR-- the highest score of any woman at my testing facility! :) )

mnp109

waiting time is probably still pretty long. I applied in september 03, got my orders in january 04, leave in august 04.

congrats on the OAR score

hobbz

Final Select NFO
I received final selection earlier this month and got assigned a class date of February 26th, 2005. So you're looking at at least 6 months wait between selection and actually going. Final Select was about 2-3 weeks after Pro-Rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.