• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

does anybody know the minimums for ground officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath112

what kind of jobs are available as a marine officer besides aviators? What tests do you have to take besides the ASTB?

man the wait is killing me

Goliath112

shoot, I guess after reading some more I see that getting ground slots is really hard to get. Same thing for the Navy. SWO (Surface Warfare) is really booked too.

man the wait is killing me

megrey06

Kingsville
Hey Goliath,
Last I heard, the Corps isn't taking any ground slots right now. They say they're all booked up.

As for other jobs, there are plenty. Infantry, Artillery, Motor T, Law, Supply, Special Ops just to name a few. The Marines are a smaller force, but they still have to have most of the other positions that all the larger forces have (there are just fewer of them).

I'm sure that someone with prior service in the Corps would be able to shed some light on the subject. Check out www.usmc.mil as good place to start.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.