• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DO and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
boggled_125.gif
Ok guys, I'm a newbie, so thanks for your patience on this post, but I need to know what's going on... I keep reading hearing about this DO thing. Is that their 'formal' that my OC told me about? How do I know if they make it to the DO? Can I go to the DO? Can family go to the DO? Can the OC's stay off of base? WHEN is the DO? I don't even know when I'll talk to him again! He's not even done w/ week 1, but I'm still sorta lost. I'm trying my best to read up, but all the logs of OCS make no mention of the DO experience that I've heard some of you mention. I'm sorry for freaking out here, but I guess I want to make sure I can afford to go, get the time off of work to go, etc. How long does the DO last? And the big question, what the heck is the DO? Any help is apprecaited guys....I'm sorry and thanks for all of your patience!!!!

blindfold_125.gif
Lost.....
Heather

tali264

do a search with "dining out". Go down to a post by solenita. She explains her experience and then you can look at the pictures in the photo album.

Goliath112

Originally posted by DevilDucksGirl
blindfold_125.gif
Lost.....
Heather

DO the DEW!!!

p.s. next time type it like this. "Dining Out (DO" reading that paragraph and not knowing what DO was , was annoying.....
banghead_125.gif
anyhow go to the photoalbum section and click near the end (after all those aircraft pictures) for photos of the DO
bigeyes_125.gif

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Ok.......
irked_125.gif
Thanks for the help Goliath, I think.....

Anyone associated with the military should be quite familiar w/ acronyms- sorry.

Supporting my Ducky in the Navy

solenita72

SWO Wife
The problem is, the navy can't talk without using alphabet soup. In reality, to the military those two letters could mean a miriad of things...you just never know!! Hopefully you have educated some to spouse acronyms!

Status
Not open for further replies.