• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DITY paperwork into QUANTICO

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Filing the paperwork for a DITY move to TBS. I only have a few days left to get it in.

Do I submit it to admin at Heywood Hall?
Do I submit it at TMO on mainside?
Do I mail it to the address on the application in Norfolk?

There is no real guidance on the instructions that I have. Who has done this?

Thanks in advance.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I just finished a Navy DITY last month. I sent everything straight to Norfolk and it all worked out fine; had the $$ in about 2 weeks. Marines may be different, but I don't think so on this one.

phrogpilot73

Do I submit it to admin at Heywood Hall?
Nope, they'll lose it.

Do I mail it to the address on the application in Norfolk?
Yes. That's why the address is there. Every PCS I did, I always mailed my partial DITY paperwork to Norfolk.

Do I submit it at TMO on mainside?
I don't know if you could or not, but they'll probably tell you to mail it to Norfolk. If you want more than just internet gouge, these are the people I would ask - because they are the ones that probably know.

Conaway

I kept all my gas receipts from the drive to Quantico for OCS and back. Admin said I give those to TMO, but I had to get back to Atlanta before I turned them. I am starting PTAD on Monday until Golf picks up. Should I just turn them into my admin guy at my OSO office?

cisforsmasher

pilot
You are in luck. I just submitted mine from my latest PCS and I still have a copy handy. There is an address on there that says send to on your form DD-2278 (application for do it yourself move). Block H should have an address in it that says

Commanding General
Trans Vouch Cert Div (TVCD)
814 Radford Blvd Ste 20262
Albany, GA 31704

I remember sending my last two PCS paperwork to them. There should be a little checklist included in your moving packet. It would probably behoove you to bring it to TMO on mainside just to make sure you hit all the wickets.

Conaway

You are in luck. I just submitted mine from my latest PCS and I still have a copy handy. There is an address on there that says send to on your form DD-2278 (application for do it yourself move). Block H should have an address in it that says

Commanding General
Trans Vouch Cert Div (TVCD)
814 Radford Blvd Ste 20262
Albany, GA 31704

I remember sending my last two PCS paperwork to them. There should be a little checklist included in your moving packet. It would probably behoove you to bring it to TMO on mainside just to make sure you hit all the wickets.

Ok, good to go. Where is the TMO office on main side?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Ok, good to go. Where is the TMO office on main side?

TMO is in building 2009 right next to the cash sales place and across the main street from the big new gym. It's those trashy looking warehouse buildings that you got your cammies from at OCS.