• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Disclose Colitis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisces1303

Why are you saying I'm not disqualifying? I went on the Navy Live chat today and the person told me even though the diagnosis might be wrong, he didn't see a good chance of me being successfully processed because of the diagnosis. And that my parents SHOULD have challenged the diagnosis at the time it happened... I was in 3rd grade, I didn't know I was going to attempt to join the military...

I'm loosing hope in this... My track record doesn't look promising.

I don't think aviation is the path I want to try.. I know I signed up for a forum that is involved in that. That's why I'm only worried about MEPS.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....I don't think aviation is the path I want to try.. I know I signed up for a forum that is involved in that....

O.K. ... fair enough. You don't want to be an Aviator. No harm, no foul .. in a manner of speaking.

I feel your pain -- kinda -- but you need to get the answer to this question elsewhere -- not on an internet forum. As such, let's take our concern re: projectile anal squirts elsewhere ... :eek: ... right???

I now think I've seen every possible subject breached on an Air Warriors thread ... but we're closed unless the Doc' wants to re-open ... :)

Good luck.

phrogpilot73

If UC was discovered via colonoscopy (as you mentioned in a previous post) than I don't think you have much of a chance getting it reversed. My father has UC, which was originally diagnosed as Chron's disease. It was the colonoscopy that cleared up what it was.

If you can't serve in the military - there are other ways to serve. Just don't turn into the douche-nozzle engineers that I work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.