• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DI's and Candi O's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyi2004

I usually post on here under a different name, but in the intrest of myself I am going to relay this message under this username. I just got a correspondance from someone who is currently in OCS and he said that the DI's and Candi O's read this site and apparantly don't like it. He said that some person who posts on here often and is in his class got PT'd hard just for posting here. I think this might have something to do with the post below that talks about when to arrive and someone getting PT'd for arriving "on-time" but not "on-time" enough. Simply put, they want everything to be new to you and so if you have an advantage they try and level the playing field so to speak. Just a word to those who didn't know.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Here's a tip, don't put anything identifiable about yourself on your profile. Don't be a moron like futureblueangel and put "future top gun" as your occupation.

fyi2004

Well this profile is bare, so I'm not too worried about it. Another thing that I failed to mention previously was that the DI's and Candi O's post incorrect information on here to purposely screw with people. I'd say as far as the technical aspects of OCS only go with what is on the Official OCS website. As far as the physical aspects...do your best no matter what and then you won't have to worry about what they throw at you because you'll already be fully motivated.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that the DI's at OCS have so much time on their hands as to come on this website and actually give a rip about what's being said. Why do they care what's being said? You can have all the information you want about OCS, but until you go there and experience it, what does that info do for you? I've never been to OCS, but I think this is just rumors upon rumors. My $.02 atleast.

fyi2004

You can doubt all you want but the info I have is from the horses mouth, so to speak. I think that a big part of OCS is the element of surprise and with this site and sites like it available to future candidates some of that is lost. The guy I know in OCS cited this website BY NAME and said that all of this is going on and that someone got RPT'd for posting on here (I have no idea how they found that out). I can send you an edited version of the email just so you can see. Edited meaning that everything concerning his identity would be removed. Let me know.

krocdawg

I knew a few Candi-O's who would put BS info on the site to throw people off, or Candi-O's who would make up names and act like they're starting OCS to mess with people.. No joke it really happens.. they have ALOT of time on their hands to do it.

NuSnake

WHO CARES!!!! Its gonna suck, you know its gonna suck, deal with it. If somebody is reading this good. Theyll have some more info on me, but I will have some more info about other stuff. Nothing you read here is gonna make it better or worse. Get in great shape, memorize what they tell you to memorize and roll with the punches. If you spend the whole time before you go worrying, youll probably be even worse. Deal with it when it comes. UNtil then, prepare and be careful what you post. JR posted on here all the time before he left and he hasnt complained about harassment, hes an officer now anyways. Thats the goal, gold bars. When I get mine it will have all been worth it no matter what they do to me.

r/

tali264

I was never messed with and as you can see by my posts I visited here quite frequently before I went there. hehe....DIs have more than enough to RPT you for than posting on here.

Rugger

Super Moderatress
Super Moderator
Contributor
A very wise instructor once told me -
If you're going to be dumb, you'd better be strong.

Applies in many situations I think.

Rugger,
oftentimes a chucklehead, lifts heavy objects for fun....

future blue angel was a candio... or rather a soon to be candio when he started posting here.

probably +50% of the posts for classes 13 and 14 are candios... and that is no exageration.

just wait for v2.0 to get access to this site again and ask him how much he enjoyed OCS the day he let his toungue slip about his virtual identity here.

Peace, Love, and Poopies

itoh

I can only speak for Quantico,

No words or posts will really prepare you for the fun of OCS... SIs know this.

If you think: PT + motivation = cake walk... you're in for a surprise.

jaerose

Hola, Tali...how's API? I'll be there in about a week, but just for a-pool. Anyway, you'll get RPT'd for lesser things. I second what Tali said, I've posted way, way too much on this site, but the worst thing I got for it was called 'king airwarrior' by the candi-o's.

JR

tali264

jaerose said:
Hola, Tali...how's API? I'll be there in about a week, but just for a-pool. Anyway, you'll get RPT'd for lesser things. I second what Tali said, I've posted way, way too much on this site, but the worst thing I got for it was called 'king airwarrior' by the candi-o's.

JR

Hi there! What the heck are you doing? How long of a vacation are you taking? :icon_tong btw...you have mail from OCS. They call your name pretty much everyday. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.