• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dining In Suggestions?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Eh, this is to help rebuild the relationship between the CPO mess and the Wardroom.
It's pretty unorthodox but meh.

It'll help a lot if everybody is straight on the ROE, not just what behavior is unacceptable but more importantly what behavior is expected- if the Os and Chiefs are too hesitant to mess with each other at the thing then the whole affair will be stuffy and boring waste of time...

Speaking of which- don't forget to put out your ground rules about cellphones and cameras! (i.e. Don't bring them in unless you're on duty or the CO.) Plus one or two "by-laws" for anyone who screws that up at the event.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Nope...
Fuck that shit.
I don't like seeing them drunk and they don't want to see me drunk.
Truth comes out, people get their feelings hurt.
Epicly bad idea...
Pickle
A healthy wardroom/CPO quarters relationship is pretty important to the functioning of a ship... If you think consuming alcohol in each other's presence is going to lead to arguments and fisticuffs then I think there might be a rift that needs some TLC.

KTBQ

Naval Radiator
pilot
A healthy professional relationship between the wardroom and CPOs is important to the functioning of the ship. Dining In, and all of the attendant jackassery, will do nothing to bolster that professional relationship. No bueno.