• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Digital Signature on OCS Interview Sheets

Flyers13

Hello all, are digital signatures acceptable on the OCS Interview Sheets? I had one officer digitally sign the interview sheet and wanted see if anyone else submitted their packages with digital signatures. Thanks for the help!

PringleMan

Perfectly acceptable, especially right now during COVID when many interviews are being conducted remotely anyways.

I appreciate the...organic?...connotation to having an ink signature sort of lending extra credibility, but digital signatures really are just fine.

edit: I should ask for clarification, you mean a CAC digital signature with their DoD ID number embedded and everything, right?

Flyers13

Perfectly acceptable, especially right now during COVID when many interviews are being conducted remotely anyways.

I appreciate the...organic?...connotation to having an ink signature sort of lending extra credibility, but digital signatures really are just fine.

edit: I should ask for clarification, you mean a CAC digital signature with their DoD ID number embedded and everything, right?
Thank you, and yes CAC digital signature and all.