• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

different forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldahla

Hey everyone,
For those of you who know this, I'd appreciate it if you could respond. What is the difference between the Form 1 and Form 2 of the ASTB?? I've head Form 1 is like the study guide on here...but what's the difference in Form 1 and Form 2? Is it harder or just concentrates on some different stuff? I'm thinking about taking the ASTB, but I was just curious as to the different forms because I've heard Form 2 is a little harder.

Also, if you could comment on this because I'm not QUITE sure....who has priority in filling a navy pilot slot before civilians?

Thanks!

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
I don't remember which is which, but in the math/verbal section, 1 form is slightly heavier on the math, and the other has more verbal questions. People refer to the math heavy one as being the more difficult.
Ultimately, there is little variation from one to the other, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just know the material.

Priority goes to Academy/NROTC grads. And probably those people in enlisted commissioning programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.