• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dental

Status
Not open for further replies.

jreynard

When I go to OCS what is the standards on Dental? I still have my wisdom teeth and I was wondering if that will hold me up in OCS. For some reason I have the feeling they will make me have them taken out and I will be set back because of it. Could this be true?

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
If they want them taken out, you can ask them to wait towards the end of OCS. Go after week 9 and you won't get rolled. Also try to get it done on a friday, so you'll be good to go on Monday. Or just tell them to do them after OCS. The dental folks will try to make it sound like you have to do it NOW, but tell them to chill. You'll get it done when you want to get it done.

hobbz

Final Select NFO
Especially if they're not bothering you. I had my wisdom teeth for a really long time before getting them out because they never caused me any pain or caused any of my other teeth to move out of alignment. If it isn't broken, don't fix it (until it's really convenient).

Status
Not open for further replies.