• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dental and Psychological history

museic

Hello again...

Basically on my meps sheet I informed them that I had seen a psychologist a few years back about issues with my mother...They asked for more info and The doctor wrote a letter basically stating that "the patient recieved treatment from x till y for making a smooth and healthy transition to college". dosnet seem that meps cared but I was curious what would happen at a flight physical with this information.

Also I was on strattera about 3 years ago but have since discontinued for longer then a year. Meps didnt like this so ofcoarse I had to supply more paperwork...Once again I am curious how they would handle this at the flight physical. My GPA went from a dismal 2.4 to a 3.2 since I have been off the medication, among other accomplishments. I know they want medical history and will prolly send me to a military shrink but how much info do they need and how will this effect my chances of passing the flight physical.

Lastly, I currently have a metal bar from on the bottom side of my teeth filling a gap, its not very big. It stretches across three teeth(including the gap)...my dentist wants to fill it with a porceline bridge or w/e its called...basically a fake tooth cemented onto the other two teeth...Will this be disqualifing? should i just pull the bar out and let my teeth be natural?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Generally for any mental disorder or meds of this flavor, you have to be off meds and symptom free for one year. It's all in the NOMI waiver guide.

Brett