• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December SNA Board?

Donnybrooker

pilot
I forgot to post my stuff, but my package also goes before the Dec. board.

My Stats:

3.28(?) GPA
University of Maryland, Criminal Justice
61 6/6/6
Great LOR's
Lots of volunteer work
Applying for SNA and SNFO
No flight time

SergioMartinez

I also applied for the DEC aviation board. Here are my stats:

UC Berkeley senior in Political Science (graduating in May) GPA: 3.2
ASTB: 61 7/7/7
Cal Men's Lacrosse Team, officer for 2 years
LORS from coach, employers, and retired O-4 Aviator (family friend)

Applied for Pilot only. crossing fingers. My plan is to apply for my preferred community first time around, then if I'm rejected then I'll reapply for NFO and Intel or Supply. I have til July 2007 so I figure I could use my time.

I haven't been this anxious since I was applying to college. Best of luck to all the applicants.

dunerunner

I have heard that the board met on the 14th. Apparently there are a lot of people on leave, and the results have not been posted yet. It doesn't look like there will be any news until after Christmas, and even then it may not be until after New Year's. This could be a fun wait!

tiger84

LT
pilot
I think Millington went on stand down for the holiday starting yesterday and won't be back for good until January 3rd. I just took my PRT today and my FINDOCS are complete, but my recruiter probably won't even send them until after the 3rd. Good luck guys, and don't sweat the wait.