• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December/ Rolling Boards

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot
Wanted to see what everyone is doing while we're wait on results? Knowing that news can come any day now.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm hoping the next rolling board convenes before Thanksgiving, but I'm very certain one will convene before the Christmas standddown.

CTFly1

I'm hoping the next rolling board convenes before Thanksgiving, but I'm very certain one will convene before the Christmas standddown.

How likely do you think a pre-thanksgiving board would be at this point?

exNavyOffRec

I would hope before Thanksgiving, every year I was in recruiting nearly all boards that were scheduled in Dec were postponed until January.

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot

Man would that be great. In my personal opinion (which may not matter) they will. To get as many done as possible before Christmas

IUGUY

I don't know how accurate this is, but I heard there was a recent SWO board and traditionally pilot/Nfo followed soon afterwords ....... Any truth to that?

Anyone know how many applicants they accept or typically get for each board?

exNavyOffRec

I don't know how accurate this is, but I heard there was a recent SWO board and traditionally pilot/Nfo followed soon afterwords ....... Any truth to that?

Anyone know how many applicants they accept or typically get for each board?

The same board members review all the applications for Pilot/NFO/SWO in most cases the results come out at the same time, there has been a time or two when they haven't