• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board SNAFU?

XeroCool

So I kept calling my recruiter to try to get a word out of him on my status after DEC board and he tell me that they switched over to a new system and that it looks like I might not have been seen. He had told me prior to the board that I was on the, Post-Doc I believe, and they had signaled that my packet was received. Then he said he didn't think there was a DEC board, but I told him several people had gotten resaults back from it. I am supposed to call back later today and talk to an LT about it. Am I getting Bvtt Fvk'd?

atflor

pilot
I'm equally as frustrated about this process. I have been calling every day for the past two weeks to get word. This is what I learned:

The Dec board met a little late and coupled with the holiday official results weren't issued until Thursday of last week. Now it takes time for the results to be individually input to each applicants profile...which is where the hold up is. I was told the results are on the "Quarterdeck" and NMCI has been down preventing the data from being input in a timely manner.

I encourage you to speak to whomever you can...but I believe you will get your results...sometime.

tiger84

LT
pilot
You'll find out soon enough. I missed a board or two back in October but waited patiently for my turn. Now I'm going to OCS March 3rd. The wait's a pain in the ass, but everything works out eventually. Sit back, relax, drink a few beers and enjoy the ride.

SammySam

Final Select - March 24
Same problems . . . just be patient

I sent my app out in early September, it was scheduled to be reviewed on November 15th. I kept calling and asking if we heard anything and I was told the same technical problems were pushing everything back. I didn't hear back until January 27.

Just be patient, which we all know is hard. Hope you get good news soon.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm equally as frustrated about this process. I have been calling every day for the past two weeks to get word. This is what I learned:

The Dec board met a little late and coupled with the holiday official results weren't issued until Thursday of last week. Now it takes time for the results to be individually input to each applicants profile...which is where the hold up is. I was told the results are on the "Quarterdeck" and NMCI has been down preventing the data from being input in a timely manner.

I encourage you to speak to whomever you can...but I believe you will get your results...sometime.

Maybe NMCI has become self aware.......:eek: