• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS December 2016 IWC Board

sejudah

My recruiter said that our office was closed until today. I think they will be open until everyone goes on liberty for the new year.

Skikopey

Is there any other way to find out the results? My recruiter's phone has gone straight to voicemail for the past week...I understand it's the holidays and all but I mean don't they realize results are out as well!??...that should be as equally important right?! :D

sejudah

My recruiter had to wait for an email from the Dallas office. They may or may not know, it sucks waiting but you will know soon. I wouldn't go around the recruiter though, kind of shows that you maybe don't trust him. He still has to help you get to OCS. I did try some googling and couldn't find anything.

Is there any other way to find out the results? My recruiter's phone has gone straight to voicemail for the past week...I understand it's the holidays and all but I mean don't they realize results are out as well!??...that should be as equally important right?! :D

Honestly, my recruiter told me he was surprised that my results came out when they did. He thought my results would be shared after the holidays. So, perhaps don't get too discouraged. :)