• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS December 2016 IWC Board

CWO_Hopeful

They're gonna flag my unclass account for how often I've been checking for updates. Fingers crossed for tomorrow! And good luck to everyone!

sampark85

@RUFiO181 Does IWC only post 1 response? or does it post response from each individual ones you applied for? i.e. I applied for IP, SWO-IP, and IW. Would I see 3 different responses or would I see just one overall IWC? I see just one from IWC (N).

exNavyOffRec

@RUFiO181 Does IWC only post 1 response? or does it post response from each individual ones you applied for? i.e. I applied for IP, SWO-IP, and IW. Would I see 3 different responses or would I see just one overall IWC? I see just one from IWC (N).

I would call the help desk, I *thought* that when an AD applicant looked at BOL it would say Pro Y 18100 or whatever designator you were picked for, but if no it would just say Pro N.

results for civilians are different and will list all they applied for, and AD would also be on that list.

DoubleDownAWO

Well folks, that's a N for me. Word on the street there's a shift coming soon with those over 8 years AD OCS applicants for the IWC community. Issue with people hitting 04 and getting out (20 years) This is just rumor mill so take it with some salt, I was a 12 year AD guy decent package but my time in could of been the nail in the coffin. AW is a great source of information and appreciate the help of the members and recruiters. Good luck to all that made it.

exNavyOffRec

Well folks, that's a N for me. Word on the street there's a shift coming soon with those over 8 years AD OCS applicants for the IWC community. Issue with people hitting 04 and getting out (20 years) This is just rumor mill so take it with some salt, I was a 12 year AD guy decent package but my time in could of been the nail in the coffin. AW is a great source of information and appreciate the help of the members and recruiters. Good luck to all that made it.

That rumor has been around for years.

Unfortunately some of the facts about IWC is that the selection rate is historically around 10% and they like high GPA's and tech degree's, the further away from that you get the less chance you have of getting picked up.

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
Reporting in, ProRec-Y for 1830! I had 1810 as my first choice, but I have a feeling my degree (East Asian Studies) had a good deal to do with me being picked up for Intel over CW (Even though I'm a CTI). Either way, I made it first time up and couldn't be happier!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
That rumor has been around for years.

Unfortunately some of the facts about IWC is that the selection rate is historically around 10% and they like high GPA's and tech degree's, the further away from that you get the less chance you have of getting picked up.

This board was better than average with a 13% selection rate.