• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS December 2016 IWC Board

Lui

OCS Applicant
In my experience, the Command Triad and BOL populate at the same time. One of my Sailors received results on BOL a few hours before they populated for the Triad earlier this year. That being said, still no results on BOL.

Jason Williamson

In my experience, the Command Triad and BOL populate at the same time. One of my Sailors received results on BOL a few hours before they populated for the Triad earlier this year. That being said, still no results on BOL.

I don't have BOL, so I appreciate the updates.

TangoMic

Checking in for this IWC Board! Super late, but surely. Good luck to you all!
You to, bud! Hopefully you did not put SWO as your third choice on the application.. they don't look at anything bellow 2nd choice for SWO. (noticed that was your third choice on your profile).

Moises

MoiK9
You to, bud! Hopefully you did not put SWO as your third choice on the application.. they don't look at anything bellow 2nd choice for SWO. (noticed that was your third choice on your profile).
Hey! I did not! That was an old post in which I just updated. Lol. Thanks though! Thankfully, my recruiter informed me that I must put SWO as my first choice before I made the mistake.

exNavyOffRec

Hey! I did not! That was an old post in which I just updated. Lol. Thanks though! Thankfully, my recruiter informed me that I must put SWO as my first choice before I made the mistake.

well......IWC generally only likes to pick people who put them 1st

TangoMic

Good stuff. Not everyone gets a recruiter that is competent. (My process has been delayed a few times since the beginning because the guy did not know what he was talking about and would say things counter to what I knew to be true.) Good luck on the board! Hopefully we hear this week.

Moises

MoiK9
Good stuff. Not everyone gets a recruiter that is competent. (My process has been delayed a few times since the beginning because the guy did not know what he was talking about and would say things counter to what I knew to be true.) Good luck on the board! Hopefully we hear this week.
Dang man! That sucks. Well hopefully your wait ends soon!

Jason Williamson

Getting less and less optimistic by the day that we will receive results prior to the New Year....

I know I've been driving myself crazy hawking this site for updates and checking cellphone every 5 minutes and I am going to have to agree with you! Tomorrow may be our only hope before Jan 2017. I envision the paperwork sitting on some Captain's desk in Millington and he is on leave. :D

TE1988

I check BOL every hour. If I were a betting man, I'd bet if they aren't out by 1100 local time tomorrow, they won't be out for a month