• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS December 2016 IWC Board

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
Nothing here either. For Active Duty folks, will it pop in BOL immediately, or will it only be accessible by the triad at first?

rousja01

Can't access BOL right now for some reason... so frustrating! Usually can do it from my home comp but no dice. Anyone else having issues??

TE1988

I don't know if it will be the same but the results weren't on bupers until after 1700 local time the day they were released for the SNA board.

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
According to a Chief at my command, results are expected to be released on the 20th... but I don't know what (if anything) that is actually based on, so take it with a grain of salt.

exNavyOffRec

According to a Chief at my command, results are expected to be released on the 20th... but I don't know what (if anything) that is actually based on, so take it with a grain of salt.

NRC controls the release, once the board is done it goes back to NRC then they are released, so unless that CPO works at NRC it is hard to say, but to me next week would seem reasonable if the board started on time.

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
Ladies and Gents,

Where on BOL are you guys looking for posted results?

The first option, "Advancement/Selection Board Results"... although BOL is being very finicky today due to maintenance that is supposed to last until the beginning of January. Last I checked, it's giving a "general error" when people try to log in.

rousja01

The first option, "Advancement/Selection Board Results"... although BOL is being very finicky today due to maintenance that is supposed to last until the beginning of January. Last I checked, it's giving a "general error" when people try to log in.

Yeah I'm getting a network error when I try to go to BOL... can't even get to the homepage.

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
BOL seems to be behaving at the moment, but still no updates. My money is on Monday or Tuesday for Command triad notification.