• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

dec grads/selects

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
when is everyone heading down? i requested the 23 jan date

Aggie08

IFS complete, starting API June 26!
Haven't heard yet, put in for late Jan. Does anyone actually have their orders cut yet?

KCOTT

pilot
I found out I got aviation like a month or so ago, I can't remember the exact date (probably should and make it a self-ceremonial holiday). Just a week or two ago, my aviation LT called me into his office and asked what day I would like to report in. There was a class date every week all the way through the end of February, and I requested 23 Jan. I haven't heard anything since then, though. I don't know if that means you actually class up that day, it might be just the day you report and get thrown into A-Pool. I really don't know, can anyone elaborate on this?

KCOTT

pilot
Yeah, I know Harris from CORTRAMID. Same with Ambers I believe his name was. Interesting fellows.

KCOTT

pilot
to all who are heading down at the end of january, what are you guys doing for housing????

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Look for a company called Top Gun Realty. They are great, the guy is a retired 23-year Marine, he hooked me up with a brand-new house.