• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dec 1st OCS

Goob83

None
for those of you who got in the dec 1st OCS class, when did you guys submit everything for final select? I'm SNA pro rec and I did my MEPS and PFT and had everything sent back in September 18th and still havent gotten word. And one more question, when you get your OCS date, can you ask for an extention if needed? thanks guys.
did your medical come back approved yet? you should have your select letter all ready. I have given the oath to 15 folks since you got your notification

The Warden

for those of you who got in the dec 1st OCS class, when did you guys submit everything for final select? I'm SNA pro rec and I did my MEPS and PFT and had everything sent back in September 18th and still havent gotten word. And one more question, when you get your OCS date, can you ask for an extention if needed? thanks guys.

I finished my application in June, MEPS and all that in July, and my PRT finally finished it earlier in October. As soon as my PRT scores hit, my letter was in the mail a week later.

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
I have no clue what's going on. My recruiter said that one of the reasons why its taking a while is because my Medical needs to clear so I'm not sure if it's been cleared yet. Eh, i'm sure I'll hear back sometime soon, hopefully. Goob, down for golf this friday? I'll PM you. I just got up to Berkeley. Sorry for the thread jack guys.

marty

pilot
I'll also have a car out there available to store things in during OCS if anyone needs it. I'm driving in from SW michigan also if anyone needs a ride.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I have no clue what's going on. My recruiter said that one of the reasons why its taking a while is because my Medical needs to clear so I'm not sure if it's been cleared yet. Eh, i'm sure I'll hear back sometime soon, hopefully. Goob, down for golf this friday? I'll PM you. I just got up to Berkeley. Sorry for the thread jack guys.

Ever hear about your select letter?
Talked to my recruiter yesterday, was supposed to call me today. I guess im calling tommorow.