• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DEC '15 IDC Board

zack13usa

That is unsat, she should have known about that right away, I NEVER had an application get sent back due to missing documents! I did have one sent back because they couldn't read all the data and that was easily fixed.

I can't agree more, I didn't wanna speak my mind and express my actual feelings about this...
My assumption is other reasons might have been the cause of this to happen...see below:

Some NRDs like to hold packages and "bank" them to meet their future quotas since they don't get any extra benefits from going over the goal. Most likely you kit didn't even make it to the board and was withheld somewhere in the NRD.

mink

Does anyone have the list? My husband heard he got selected, but cannot access buyers to confirm. So much suspense! Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

I can't agree more, I didn't wanna speak my mind and express my actual feelings about this...
My assumption is other reasons might have been the cause of this to happen...see below:

eh, this was the first board of the new FY so the NRD's should have had a clean slate for application goaling, if not the slate won't be clean again until next Oct.