• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DEC '15 IDC Board

muffe

07DEC2015 board applicant. IW,IP,SWO-IP
33 years young
Active Duty: 4 years
Rate: CTN1(IDW) NEC: 9308
OAR: 63
Degree: Mathematics
PRT: Overall Outstanding
GPA: ~2.8
This is my third application for Navy OCS, previous two were as a civilian.

If someone would be so kind as to post in this thread when the results are released, it would be appreciated. Please and thank you.

33 years young

If someone would be so kind as to post in this thread when the results are released, it would be appreciated. Please and thank you.

If you are active duty Navy, you have better access to results posting than most on this forum. Most here are civilians without access to BOL (which is where individual results will post). Continue to check BOL (Advancement/ Selection Board Results (top menu option)) over the course of the next week or so. They will post there.

exNavyOffRec

33 years young

That GPA is going to hurt you.

Peter Choi

Here's one thing I forgot to mention: I received a letter from the OPM (Office of Personnel Management). The letter stated that I recently applied for a position that requires background check and blah blah blah. I couldn't confirm if that is related to the Navy or not since my recruiter won't pick up his phone every time I call him but I did not apply to any job or position other than the Navy recently. I wonder what that letter is for? Anyone received a letter like that?

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Here's one thing I forgot to mention: I received a letter from the OPM (Office of Personnel Management). The letter stated that I recently applied for a position that requires background check and blah blah blah. I couldn't confirm if that is related to the Navy or not since my recruiter won't pick up his phone every time I call him but I did not apply to any job or position other than the Navy recently. I wonder what that letter is for? Anyone received a letter like that?
Peter, OPM is who does the background checks. I receive notices like that myself and it's normal and no, it'll never say Navy on it. Whether you're military or a civil servant for Uncle Sam, it'll never say more than OPM on it. I wouldn't worry about it.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
33 years young

If you don't get picked up again I'd highly recommend taking additional classes or even better pursue a masters degree to improve your chances.

did I get reply from my recruiter? Lol, are you kidding me? Of course not. I'm going to call the processor on Monday and get an answer if the board got to see my application package or not.
Please post what you find out today.
Anyone have any idea who we can contact to get board results if we cannot get a hold of our OR?

Peter Choi

Please post what you find out today.
Anyone have any idea who we can contac it to get board results if we cannot get a hold of our OR?

I just got off the phone with my processor and she says that PM (project manager or processor manager?) has my COMPlETED, ready for review package. When I asked her if that means the december board will review mine she couldnt comment. My fellow SMEs here, would the december board get chance to see my package? and where would Rufio post the result? thanks

Wize

I just got off the phone with my processor and she says that PM (project manager or processor manager?) has my COMPlETED, ready for review package. When I asked her if that means the december board will review mine she couldnt comment. My fellow SMEs here, would the december board get chance to see my package? and where would Rufio post the result? thanks

If the OCM (Office Community Manager) has your package then yes the package should be in the queue for review. Unless your OR is @RUFiO181 , you will not know the exact results... You will only receive a Y or N from your own OR... The only thing that the other ORs may post here are stats of the board results but not an actual list.

Waiting game continues......

exNavyOffRec

PM is program manager, that is the person that reviews the application before they send it to board, since the board was scheduled to start last Monday you application should be going to the next board.