• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DEC '15 IDC Board

gschem

There is no board in December, there never has been one set for December 2015. The board convenes 18 JAN 2016. Source - I am a Navy Officer Recruiter.

16-161 IDC (INTEL/IW/IP/ OCEANO & SWO-IDC Options) PROBOARD OPNAV N2/N6 27-Aug-15 to 04-Nov-15 28-Oct-15 4-Nov-15 Convene 7-Dec-15 To pick FY16 quotas

from http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/career/careercounseling/Pages/CommissioningPrograms.aspx - says it was reivsed 26Aug15. Do you have more recent information?

ManiCanToo

There is no board in December, there never has been one set for December 2015. The board convenes 18 JAN 2016. Source - I am a Navy Officer Recruiter.

You state the source is you because you're a recruiter. However, understand everyone here also has their own recruiter. Not that you might be right but, it looks like your against the masses. In other words, unless you can give some hard evidence about this news your bringing to the table. The way you presented it seems a bit "troll-ish."

Peter Choi

so I got an email from my processor. I never knew who my processor was and since my recruiter is too busy with other stuff and never replies to my call/text/email. My processor, in her email, advised that my application package is missing some stuff (you can imagine my facial expression and what I'm thinking as I'm reading this email as I know the board is happening or happened recently and my recruiter assured me 3 months ago that my application is ready to go). It was a tattoo form that I signed many months ago, around March, and my processor did not have that. So I immediately signed the form and emailed back and called my processor. When I asked her if my packet will be reviewed this month by the board, she said she's trying to make that happen. I reiterated that it needs to happen this month and she told me I can call her cell on Monday and she'll tell me for sure whether the board reviewed it or not.

exNavyOffRec

so I got an email from my processor. I never knew who my processor was and since my recruiter is too busy with other stuff and never replies to my call/text/email. My processor, in her email, advised that my application package is missing some stuff (you can imagine my facial expression and what I'm thinking as I'm reading this email as I know the board is happening or happened recently and my recruiter assured me 3 months ago that my application is ready to go). It was a tattoo form that I signed many months ago, around March, and my processor did not have that. So I immediately signed the form and emailed back and called my processor. When I asked her if my packet will be reviewed this month by the board, she said she's trying to make that happen. I reiterated that it needs to happen this month and she told me I can call her cell on Monday and she'll tell me for sure whether the board reviewed it or not.

You should make the March board, the applications for this board are more than likely already waiting for review, there is still an internal NRD review, then the NRC processor review, then the PM review.

WxCPO

This is the "one-liner & uneducated smug" responses that really irritate me and that I see most of the civilian applicants struggle with. Especially when boasted from a "Recruiter". I attribute this to the lack of educate yourself in your job, the application requirements, the types of boards (OCS, DCO. etc.), the respective dates associated with each, and a general give a crap about recruits and your profession.

I cannot stress enough how much this irks me. This is a perfect example of why applicants come to this site and seek out more reliable "sources" than the so-called Navy Officer Recruiters. Caveat: Note all recruiters are made from the same mold and don't assume as much.

Peter Choi

Word. That's why I'm here.

True that. Same here. So I see some people are telling me that my application will go to the March board if it doesn't make it to the December one, and also the January board??? The January board is NOT happening for active duty OSC intel/ip/iw applicants, correct?