• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Deadline for OCC 190

taz954

Do you guys know when is the deadline to submit the app for OCC 190? My OSO told me that it was yesterday. Is it possible to have your app submitted beyond the deadline?

T-man

possible? anything is "possible" in the military, within reason of course. However, it is very highly unlikely in this case. In general, your app needs to be sent downrange (wherever it goes from the OSO) about a month before the selection board meets. The reason for this is so that the background checks, reference checks, etc. can all be accomplished before the board actually meets to make the final decision on your application. That being said, selection board for the East Coast meets next week, thus virtually impossible to get your package submitted and all the requisite checks done before the board meets. The West Coast selection board meets 23rd-26th (in 3 weeks) so while this no not quite as impossible to squeeze an application through, it is still highly unlikely. At this point, my advice would be to shoot for OCC 191, and use the extra time to PT hard, and maybe get a couple more references in, and get your PFT a little higher.

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
FYI, I am going for OCC 190 out of the midwest and my OSO isn't submitting my package until this Friday or next Monday. He said that my board meets Aug 25 and that I could even update my PFT until the 15th. You might want to ask your OSO, he is the one who will know.