• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

De la hoya/Mosley...who won??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

(Making my WAR face) Watch out girl...I'm a former wrestler! I placed 8th in Indiana my senior year =)

JR

jaerose

So what...slippery midgets are a handful. Oh, did I mention there were only 8 people in my weight class...j/k.

JR

kaiangel

I realize that judging is all subjective, but this is my $.02. I love boxing and watch every fight that I can see. I personally had the fight a draw with 6 rounds each. While DLH definitely landed more punches and clearly outboxed Mosley over the early part of the fight, he let Mosley take over in the second half with harder and more accurate punches. Punchstat numbers are no way to judge a fight and people have been putting WAY to much emphasis on them in this case. Professional boxing is not scored like amatuer boxing and people must understand that. The fight was close and I would have been happy with a close decision for either fighter, but for people to call the fight a fix or poor judging is simply wrong and hurts the sport as a whole.
Again, just my take on the issue.

Nikki

Yes, I agree that fixed judging does hurt the sport, but it happens. This is not a perfect world and there are scandelous rectal clowns out there. I almost went pro before joining the Air Force, but because of my fragile age, decided to wait until I was sure to win every fight..Now I am not so sure due to some fights I have seen in the last 3 years......Tricky Tricky!

Nikki

Does anyone know of any good fights coming up?? Oh, and boxing is a spectacular workout..great for boosting the pft....maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.