• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCOIC Written test

Snakeye

Does any one know what information is on the DCOIC written test, requiring a passing grade of 70%, and where to obtain the information? Or is it simply the Required Knowledge needed for inspections?

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Dude, if you are even vaguely awake and aware at all during the 2 weeks of DCOIC you will have zero chance of failing the test. I think the class average when I went was in the neighborhood of 94%? There are many things to worry about as a DCO but DCOIC and the test at its end is not one of them.

Snakeye

Good evening All

Been a while since I posted. First, RecruitingGuru owes me $10, lol! Not only didn’t I DOR, I was elected -not appointed-DIVO, I finished top of my class and received award for highest academic and military average. Asking questions this site is about sharing experiences others may benefit from, and encouraging those looking for guidance, at least that’s my understanding. Currently flight surgeon and SMO serving with the Marines. Looking forward to hearing about everyone’s experiences and wisdom in future chats. Rah!