• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

FYI All DCOIC is going to 5 weeks starting FY20. Found out this past drill. I haven’t been on here in a while so apologies if that’s already been posted somewhere. I’m off to DCOIC in April I wish mine was 5 weeks!

pselde

FYI All DCOIC is going to 5 weeks starting FY20. Found out this past drill. I haven’t been on here in a while so apologies if that’s already been posted somewhere. I’m off to DCOIC in April I wish mine was 5 weeks!
Wow! That’s probably an important piece of information some applicants may need to know. I hadn’t heard anything from my OR about that. Fortunately, if selected I won’t be affected (work wise) by that but would imagine a lot of employers won’t be happy losing an employee for that long. Any word on how and when they will send that information out?

No details past that but I’m sure once it’s official this site will blow up with chatter. I’m the only one it pertained to that drill weekend but I’m booked for April 7th. I don’t feel 2-5 weeks is enough for non priors myself. OCS should be the route for direct commission but your pool of candidates would drop and there would be a shortage of reserve officers.

AU_Aviation

Just finished the last of my interviews for this years packet submission. Going after it again this year after not getting selected the first go around. No worries on my end as I heard this was common, but it certainly made me want it more now.

Best of luck to everyone who has a packet going to the board in a few months.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
@sig747 the answer to all Navy related questions is 42. In all seriousness, if the last 3+ years is any indication the number is likely between 15-20.