• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

It's been great getting to know a couple of you guys on here. One and done for me. I got to serve in my younger days, but 35/36 was my personal cutoff age for starting over as an Ensign.

Good luck to those selected and those who will continue to try!

Kenneth

Not selected. Disappointed and crushed

I felt that I had a very competitive package. Maybe is my age (43). Unfortunately this is out of my control.

I have to regroup and wait for the next board.

Congrats to those that got selected.

Did you hear anything yet?

Nothing yet. My recruiter said he was checking and would get back to me ASAP. He has been fantastic throughout this process, so I am sure I'll hear soon.

I really don't like my chances at this point, I feel like I am just waiting to be put out of my misery.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It's been great getting to know a couple of you guys on here. One and done for me. I got to serve in my younger days, but 35/36 was my personal cutoff age for starting over as an Ensign.

Good luck to those selected and those who will continue to try!

I would give it one more shot. For your two interviews, have them both be reserve SUPPOs and ideally one of them being a captain. Face to face helps too.

I would give it one more shot. For your two interviews, have them both be reserve SUPPOs and ideally one of them being a captain. Face to face helps too.
I considered it, but honestly, I spent the last 10 months just hoping for time to pass quickly. It's a ridiculous mental issue I know, but I don't want to spend the next year anxiously waiting again. It was worth a shot, but it's time for me to focus my efforts elsewhere.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I've heard the 10% number thrown around quite a bit in the past. Other positions, such as HR, have very detailed selection stats on their sites based on applicant criteria but Supply doesn't seem to publish anything. The only thing keeping my head on straight at this point is knowing I did everything within my power in the process. Beyond that, it's out of my hands!

Are you prior service? MBA?

Best of luck!

Took me a little while to find it but resume/background didn't really translate to Supply Corps experience. HR is going to be a toss up.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Not selected. Disappointed and crushed

I felt that I had a very competitive package. Maybe is my age (43). Unfortunately this is out of my control.

I have to regroup and wait for the next board.

Congrats to those that got selected.

Try for Intel. Being an IS with a Masters will help.

Took me a little while to find it but resume/background didn't really translate to Supply Corps experience. HR is going to be a toss up.

Thank you for your insight. You've been a tremendous help for myself and everyone on here.

A toss up seems like great odds at this point! Time to get that SPHR...