• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO PROGRAMS

Clauben

Good morning,
Am currently enlisted I have two master one in criminal justice concentration homeland security and one in Supply chain management from Embry-Riddle University . Am I qualified for DCO PROGRAMS if so what will be my first step.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good morning,
Am currently enlisted I have two master one in criminal justice concentration homeland security and one in Supply chain management from Embry-Riddle University . Am I qualified for DCO PROGRAMS if so what will be my first step.

Maybe. DCO is for reserve, as in folks who are not active duty can apply. Talk to an officer recruiter to determine eligibility.

Bones

...if so what will be my first step.

Learn to use punctuation?

J/K, I don't think you're eligible until you're formally off of active duty, DD-214 in hand. There have been a few posters here that had their application torpedoed in one administrative way or another, simply because they were still active duty.