• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DC Area PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
Headed to Jrs, 2nd Inc., and interested if anybody in the MD/VA/DC area would be down for some as-regular-as-possible PT. I´m out of the Orlando OSO, but I´m headed back to Rockville, MD approximately the 5th of June, and spending the month there until I ship out of Hyattsville.

Anybody interested, message me. I´ve got a lot of work to do, so the more psychotic, the better.

Carno

Insane
Btw, I called Liz and told her that you decided the Marine lifestyle wasn't something you wanted to pursue anymore, and that you were in Chile training to be a classical ballet dancer. She said okay.

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
hahahah, Carno got in trouble, again

don´t feel bad, buddy, i picked you up a nice pair of figure skates, if you can´t make it in the air, you can always pursue your dream on the ice. i´ll see if i can find a set of tights anywhere, unless you can borrow some from one of your sisters.

ps- it´s my birthday today, i want you to start drinking now, and not stop ´till i get back. then, i´m making you PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.