• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

David Clark H20-10 Headset

jtmedli

pilot
Gentleman,

I've got a DC H20-10 headset (not the ENC model). I'm going to probably get the DC X11 or Bose so I'm going to let this one go. I'll sell it for $160 Shipped. Not flying a whole lot right now. It's in great shape but needs a new mic-cover. That's probably a 10 cent part. Works great also. If you're interested shoot me an email to jtmedli@g.clemson.edu or sovtekking@gmail.com

Thanks

I can send you some pics via email.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
Gentleman,

I've got a DC H20-10 headset (not the ENC model). I'm going to probably get the DC X11 or Bose so I'm going to let this one go. I'll sell it for $160 Shipped. Not flying a whole lot right now. It's in great shape but needs a new mic-cover. That's probably a 10 cent part. Works great also. If you're interested shoot me an email to jtmedli@g.clemson.edu or sovtekking@gmail.com

Thanks

I can send you some pics via email.

X11 is a GREAT headset,
I've owned one for the last two years and I have yet to have any hot spot problems with it, and the noise canceling is great.

jtmedli

pilot
X11 is a GREAT headset,
I've owned one for the last two years and I have yet to have any hot spot problems with it, and the noise canceling is great.

Yeah my flight instructor has on and he likes it so I'll probably buy his off of him.

BTW...that mic cover is the little foam "sock" that goes over the mic. It has one on it, but it's torn.

MerchantMiddie

pilot
Lightspeed

Also, definitely don't count out the Lightspeed Zulu headset. IMHO way more comfortable than either the X-11 or the Bose X. And its got a ton of bells and whistles like bluetooth. I've got one and flown with all 3 and it is an unbelievable headset for the price.

jtmedli

pilot
Also, definitely don't count out the Lightspeed Zulu headset. IMHO way more comfortable than either the X-11 or the Bose X. And its got a ton of bells and whistles like bluetooth. I've got one and flown with all 3 and it is an unbelievable headset for the price.

THX...I'll check them out. I've heard of them but never used them or even seen one in person.