• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

danang golf course

BlkPny

pilot
Uh, that's not quite like I remember the place.......

I don't know who installed the sand traps, but I built a lot of swimming pools in the delta. At least, they are swimming pools during the rainy season.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Caddies that offer "Full Massage" on the 19th hole. I'm in.

Reminds me of the ladies working the basement of the Monterey CA PG&E building in the mid 90s'...I mean downtown! The VAST majority of NPS studs had zero access to this fine establishment. You had to "know someone" to get in. In my case it was the company security supervisor in Fresno during the AT&T Golf Tourney. Who would have known if it wasn't for a random hooker type conversation. THANK YOU WARREN Y.!

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
YGTBSM!

I guess they didn't have to dig much for the sand traps and bunkers. Just used ole rocket attack divots.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can barely recall playing tennis @ the "Red Dog Saloon" night-lit tennis court at FASU Danang. It was 4th of July '71 & the VC decided a celebratory ROCKETEX was appropriate! Racquets & balls flew in all directions as we dove for the bunkers!:(

Don't recall no dang Golf Course though.
*TN: Red Dog SaloonView attachment 10348
BzB

Attachments

• Danang2.jpg
    Danang2.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 42