• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CWE random select?

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
So I applied for Pilot/NFO for October and was denied for both. I was planning on going for them again this April and feel I improved my package significantly. I randomly get a call from my old recruiter saying there is a new program the Navy is putting together and it's CWE, cyber warfare engineer. Who ever it is was going through a list of denied packages from that board and selected me as a commissioned officer for this program.

Has anyone else gotten this call? Or know much of this program.. I still really wanna go for pilot but this sounds interesting as well..

SC-NY-88

FNG
None
There are a few things online outlining the program. It seems like its only a year or two old, designator 1810. Its a DIRCOM program from what I can tell and you go through ODS. Computer science or computer engineering degrees seem to be required or at the very least preferred. Seems pretty cool if you're into that stuff, its a restricted line position however.

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
Recommend heading over to informationwarriors.net and asking that crowd for info on the program...