• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CVN-71 OIF cruise video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow ...huge download...nice video....huge as in ~160 mb or so

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
Yeah I the site I use only lets a certain number of downloads. I really wish I knew html so I could put it on a webpage.

DairyCreamer

Super18Ordie said:
Yeah I the site I use only lets a certain number of downloads. I really wish I knew html so I could put it on a webpage.

HTML is quite easy to pick up if you want to. Just go around the web finding simple web pages (http://debich.net/ possibly).

Right click on the page (the bottom part of the page in the case of the above one) to get to the normal right-click menu for IE (not the Macromedia one in other words). Anyway, click on "View Source" after that, and you'll see the coding that went in to the webpage. Stick to simple pages with simple-looking code at first, and play. You can't change their website at all, but you can compare what you see on the screen with the code. It's not terribly difficult. There are also a lot of resources on the web to do this stuff too, not to mention the books.

If you really want/need to, you can use M$ Frontpage to make pages. Unfortunately, the code it creates is generally excessive and unnecessary. You wont be making the most gorgeous pages on earth with basic HTML, but you can do enough in terms of building a little corner on the web for yourself and post links and the like.

~Nate

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Very nice looking shots in the video...also, in other news, it syncs up VERY nicely to "Another One Bites the Dust".

Status
Not open for further replies.