• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Custom squadron watches

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Looking for recommendations for companies that will do custom dials with our squadron logo and aircraft. The default answer is Bremont I imagine, but the price is a bit high for what most people are willing to spend. I know some squadrons have used Bernhardt but I haven't seen one in person.

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
De Pol comes to Tailhook every year. He's a former aviator who started a watch company. I know his prices are a bit more reasonable compared to Bremont or Breitling, but no idea what the build quality is like for his watches.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’m pretty pleased with Wingman Watches. They’ve done a custom build for both our squadron and all Growler patch wearers, along with a bunch of other squadrons on both our flight line and in other communities.

I’m pretty pleased with how mine turned out, and the price was much more reasonable than Bremont or Omega. My Omega’s quality is great, servicing is included, and it was cheaper than Bremont, but I’m not sure if they still do custom buys. I haven’t been impressed with my Bremont’s durability or that they charge for servicing.

Attachments

• 5C531A42-5E6D-4A08-8AFA-E0992CF008DB.jpeg
    5C531A42-5E6D-4A08-8AFA-E0992CF008DB.jpeg
    909 KB · Views: 60
  • CB9C7D1D-0E5F-43C6-B881-E676FDF48E5D.jpeg
    CB9C7D1D-0E5F-43C6-B881-E676FDF48E5D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59

Citation3

Not sure what price point you are looking at but you may want to take a look at SwissPL as an option. Not a bad watch for the money.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
RSC watches is an option. They are Swiss made quartz so cheaper but still good quality. They have a lot of customization options. I have the chrono for my current squadron and it’s pretty nice.

Last edited:

robav8r

None
Contributor
I’m pretty pleased with Wingman Watches. They’ve done a custom build for both our squadron and all Growler patch wearers, along with a bunch of other squadrons on both our flight line and in other communities.

I’m pretty pleased with how mine turned out, and the price was much more reasonable than Bremont or Omega. My Omega’s quality is great, servicing is included, and it was cheaper than Bremont, but I’m not sure if they still do custom buys. I haven’t been impressed with my Bremont’s durability or that they charge for servicing.
How much were these?

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How much were these?
They work on a pledge system. The base price of the watch was $579, but the price gets lower with the more people that sign up to buy one. I ended up paying $469 because we got the maximum number of orders.