• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Custom Patch and Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymbolixPatches

Hello everyone,

If yourself or your group ever requires custom designed patches or emblems, give us a call or visit our website, www.symbolixpatches.com.

We can help you design artwork and designs too! Our Art department has help many groups with designing the perfect patch for you and your group.

We offer the lowest prices (look at our price chart) and the highest quality in patch and embroidery. Check out our samples on our website and see for yourself. I hope our services can be useful for you in the near future.

Thanks for reading! I apologize in advance if this post needs to be deleted.

Best Regards,
Symbolix Patches
symbolixpatches@cox.net
1-800-899-8896

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
While you have a product many members of this site might be interested (which is why I did not immediately delete your post), you need to contact the webmaster before advertising.

The Hot Deals catageory would be the appropriate place if you get the webmasters approval but it was really created for individual members trying to sell an item, not businesses.

If you get the webmasters ok, mention that in your post so the moderators know. Otherwise it will get deleted and your user named banned for spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.