• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current Wait

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I heard guys were getting pulled for IA's straight from the RAG.

(Waitaminute.....)

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
Like redmidgrl said, you can get thrown into IFS as soon as you get here, case and point, I checked in on 2 SEP and classed up later that morning.

I was stashed both at the ROTC unit and at the NAS back home. Your orders will be cut to have you be stashed at the unit unless you call the detailer. I took no cost TAD orders when I went back home from my ROTC unit.

Aggie08

IFS complete, starting API June 26!
MIDNJAC said they are going to redesignate people to SWO when they get to Pcola after december grad. Can anyone else speak to the validity of this? If they do that, do you have the option of just getting out?

lmnop

MIDNJAC said they are going to redesignate people to SWO when they get to Pcola after december grad. Can anyone else speak to the validity of this? If they do that, do you have the option of just getting out?

Unfortunately, no, you can't just get out. In fact, I believe that you maintain the same service obligation you would have had upon getting winged, so it also means that you won't be eligible for the SWO bonus until after your first DH tour. Bummer...

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor

I'll confirm the validity of this. They're also focusing on the graduates from Texas schools as the first to be transformed into SWOrriors. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind that, maybe they just want to mess with Texas.