• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current T-45 Gouge?

IronDuke

Hello everyone,

I'll be checking into intermediate at kingsville soon and am on the search for any current gouge. It looks like the other threads are now several years old. Anything to focus on prior to starting? Any gouge is appreciated. Thanks!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I just got selected jets in kingsville too. Mind shootin that gouge my way as well? :D

The real gouge never changed- live in Hunter's or Hawk's. Go to every winging party. Ride the King Kat. Drink your face off. Always wrap it up when playing OT with the locals (you never know when they may pull the goalie).

Go to San Antonio and Austin as much as possible.

If you don't know who the guy who is studying way too much and not hanging out with everyone else, it's you.

Have fun dude! KVegas is a great time.

TheYeti

I remember seeing at some point on airwarriors a link to a pinned map with the locations of arresting gear. Been searching through the site and can't find it, anyone have the link por favor?