• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current SNA please advise

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
I am working with my recruiter on getting an interview to resubmit my packet. Going in with all outstanding scores (can you tell I was expecting to be accepted?) on my PRT this time around and a fresh take on the ASTB.

Can anyone in the LA county area help with a secondary interview O-4 or higher. If you know of anyone that is willing at USC or UCLA please PM and I will do the leg work to set everything up.

I am going balls to the walls and will do anything it takes to be accepted at the March boards.

Thank you,

Thunderkiss

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
I can't answer your specific question but just so you know, I applied for OCS without one officer or anyone active duty in the military writing a LOR for me.
I would just say that your LOR's should be people who really know you. In other words they have know you for years and have really good things to say about you.

blur

A-pool
Just like Morgan, I didn't have any LORs from or interviews with anyone military. My recruiter told me they take into consideration that those that don't live near Navy bases probably won't have the opportunity to interview, so it must not be that big of deal if you can interview or not.

I was a recon and what I think helped me most the 2nd time around was I rewrote my motivational statement which I feel kicked some ass imho. If you don't mention your desire to defend the Constitution in your motivational statement, you are really missing out on a very strong plus in your package. A lot of guys just talk about their desire to fly/be a Naval Aviator and that is all good, but don't ramble on about that throughout the entire thing...they can put two and two together and come out with the idea that you want to be a Naval Aviator by the simple fact you're jumping all the hurdles...

...now I'll stop rambling...