• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current Primary Wait Time

defiant85

None
I just finished week 4 of API and will be headed over to TW-6 in a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if anyone knows the current wait time to start primary?

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Beach weather is around the corner....hopefully a couple months for you young padowan.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
If you really want to know, you could find out in the TW-6 stucon office. Usually they have a few O1/O2's working the phone that could probably tell you.

Killer2

TRONS!
None
They have been telling people about two weeks, that does depend if your Navy, AF or Marine. Also depends when you check in, if you check in when a class starts on the next Monday could be just the weekend off.

NUFO06

None
I am at STUCON right now. 36 In C-Pool right now. 17 Navy. 19 AF & Marines.

Sabre170

None
I had 8 week wait for Primary, 8 weeks for Randolph, and 9 months for the FRS (and I classes up early for all three). Enjoy the time you have and because once you start you will think of all the things you wished you would have done when you had the time.