• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current OCS Information?

IronDuke

Hello all,

I am shipping out to OCS next month. I have seen a few threads of people talking about the OCS experience, however, it is difficult to find anything from the past two or three years. Anyone who has been to OCS in the past year or so, any advice? Any information on inspections or the experience as a whole? Any information is appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all,

I am shipping out to OCS next month. I have seen a few threads of people talking about the OCS experience, however, it is difficult to find anything from the past two or three years. Anyone who has been to OCS in the past year or so, any advice? Any information on inspections or the experience as a whole? Any information is appreciated.

Search and you shall receive. There's recent OCS grads providing advice on there.

http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/stupid-questions-about-ocs.22736/