• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current Chain of Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hey, does anyone have a reliable resource for the current Chain of Command? I just wanna cross check it with what I have to make sure everything is correct. I have scoured the web but haven't found a reliable source.

Peace,

-Spin

Umm...I'm not sure how it goes for OCS...but should be same with possible exception of last rank
President
Vice President
SecDef
SecNavy
Chairman JCS
CNO
Commandat USMC
CNET

I don't know if CNET is in your chain of command or not...although I think it applies to ALL training.

boy2marine03

- President
- Vice President
- Secretary of State
- Secretary of Defense
- Secretary of the Navy
- Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Asst. Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Sgt. Maj. of the Marine Corps
- Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Develop Command
- Sgt. Maj., Marine Corps Combat Develop Command
- Commanding General, Training and Education Command
- Commanding Officer, Officer Candidates School
- Sergeant Major, Officer Candidates School

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I have a OCS prep binder from my OSO but I know that a few of the names in the list are dated. I tried checking on the OCS web site but there was nothing. Any other suggestions??

Dupe

Suggestion: enjoy life for now, then learn that stuff when you get there. It would suck to have the wrong list memorized.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Yeah, you'll learn when you get there, if not you'll have "assistance". Work on your SMEAC skeleton and PT.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
It's constantly changing. Usually in the summer the Capts just graduated from EWS and are just passing through. It doesn't take you that long to learn once you get there, don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.