• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, no kidding. You've got the wrong people paying for the booze . . .

Kids these days. :icon_tong

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I may or may not be here in San Diego, or driving up to LA for the weekend to see family. Who's gonna be around either place? Drinking will ensue, lighter than normal as it may be...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've been out of the cockpit for 18 months and med down for 9 of those. And only had a true ground job for 6. It gets boring. :icon_tong

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Winging @ Oarhouse. Free booze. Although, on the lame side, there were like 8 people who made jg in 86 this month and I don't think any of them are having a wet down.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
There will be free booze at the Norfolk O Club tomorrow in conjunciton with VAW-120's promotions.

Of course, I will be up in the Hummer Track or at Lake Drummond scaring NFOs during that, and will miss the free booze.

That's what you get for advertising our "free" booze. And it ain't "free" - the squadron O'mess is paying for it for squadron folks not the entire Tidewater military population, knucklehead...

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Lame? That's downright sinful. :icon_rage

People's priorities get all messed up because it is easy to fail things without a LOT of studying and preparation. I had one of the new jgs tell me, "We don't have TIME to have a wet down, we're in COMPS!"

Ye who are about to start flight school, be warned. Don't ever let Friday evening / Saturday morning become study time unless it is absolutely necessary (and it shouldn't be).

phrogpilot73

That's what you get for advertising our "free" booze. And it ain't "free" - the squadron O'mess is paying for it for squadron folks not the entire Tidewater military population, knucklehead...
D'OH! Although, had I known there was a going-on at the O'Club, I would have swung by. Not for free booze, but camaraderie...

Speaking of which, my CO is down with getting everyone he can over to the O'Club for a Friday afternoon/night soiree... If we arrange it for a drill weekend, there'd be more guys from the sole Marine squadron at Norfolk showing up. What do you think of the weekend after the 4th of July?