• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

H60Gunner

Contributor
if I could find a bassist and drummer, I'd make it a side gig while IN the Navy, or at the very least do squadron events or O club concerts or some shit. Oh well... :(

Every squadron I was in had a band. Or at least had some dudes/dudettes who liked to make sound for an audience. The base I work at right now has a band, they seriously rock the suck though!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How did I not see any of you at Seville last night? I was there till it closed and I was sober, so it's odd I didn't run into any of yall.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
if I could find a bassist and drummer, I'd make it a side gig while IN the Navy, or at the very least do squadron events or O club concerts or some shit. Oh well... :(

Word on the street is that D_rob plays bass....

Unfortunately I sold both my Les Paul, my SG AND my Marshall stack right before I commissioned to pay for some car stuff (and not wanting to move all of it) so I am acoustic only...

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
The fountain swim definitely brought Club O Club to a new level I think. The goal is that by July or so, there will be people in the fountain every Friday...but they will be more of the civilian girl type than spyguy. Also, I think the fountain should be heated.

But seriously, we're looking at getting tiki torches and a sound system for the patio now that the weather is nice. And actually, the heater for the fountain isn't an entirely un-serious idea.

Mark my words...by mid-summer, Pcola O Club will be the place to be on Friday night. I'll be joining the mass exodus from Whiting Pines in another couple weeks.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
You got a drummer right here...

I left my drums at home home though. They're tough to have without royally pissing off your neighbors.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I like how this thread turned into an online record of the debaucherous exploits of the AW P'cola group.

While FC2spy was eating toast off the floor, the other half of the crew was taking a 2 hours trek across NASP. After talking to PSW and Phrog tonight it appears as though we may have make a few laps of the base. Point is were not entirely sure how we got to where we were, or where we actually were... but the lesson in all this is: if you think you are close enough to walk (stumble) to the BOQ when the cab lets the person you split a ride with out, youre probably not. Spend the extra money to have him take you all the way. Lest you end up thinking it might be a good idea to go swimming in the Gulf Coast at 4AM. Thank goodness for moments of clarity, and realizing it is in fact NOT a good idea.

Also for all you who haven't been joining us, or are on your way to PCola soon.... Do not go drinking with PSW. Its dangerous for your health, and possibly your career.

statesman

pilot
How did I not see any of you at Seville last night? I was there till it closed and I was sober, so it's odd I didn't run into any of yall.

I'm not sure how you missed the dozen or so AW members stumbling around in a drunken stupor through out the bar. I can tell you though that it would have required your approaching us... but the end of the night I couldn't taste the beer I was drinking, much less recognize people I've only met once or twice.

burningfeathers

Reading the grout jokes
I like how this thread turned into an online record of the debaucherous exploits of the AW P'cola group.

While FC2spy was eating toast off the floor, the other half of the crew was taking a 2 hours trek across NASP. After talking to PSW and Phrog tonight it appears as though we may have make a few laps of the base. Point is were not entirely sure how we got to where we were, or where we actually were... but the lesson in all this is: if you think you are close enough to walk (stumble) to the BOQ when the cab lets the person you split a ride with out, youre probably not. Spend the extra money to have him take you all the way. Lest you end up thinking it might be a good idea to go swimming in the Gulf Coast at 4AM. Thank goodness for moments of clarity, and realizing it is in fact NOT a good idea.

Also for all you who haven't been joining us, or are on your way to PCola soon.... Do not go drinking with PSW. Its dangerous for your health, and possibly your career.

This could have also been avoided by taking the ride I offered you...sober guy who knows the way to the BOQ is much better than a cabbie. The only negative would have been listening to spyguy yell WAFFLE HOUSE!!! until he finally curled up and lost conciousness.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This could have also been avoided by taking the ride I offered you...sober guy who knows the way to the BOQ is much better than a cabbie. The only negative would have been listening to spyguy yell WAFFLE HOUSE!!! until he finally curled up and lost conciousness.

Except for me, I have never seen someone so peacefully unconscious in the back of an SUV rolling around as Spyguy. Waffle house at least woke his ass up. :D

statesman

pilot

Someone clearly underestimated the intoxication level of our party.