• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

phrogpilot73

You guys have no sense of subtlety. "Pinch," "Hands," or "Fingers" would have been a much better idea. Kids these days . . . :)
All of which can be explained away much more easily if one doesn't know the true story... For this young lass - I have to say that Groper fits...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All of which can be explained away much more easily if one doesn't know the true story... For this young lass - I have to say that Groper fits...
HOCA or HOSA . . . Hand On CO's/Skipper's Ass

MasterBates

If you can swing a nasty callsign for a chick..
DO IT!

"Cinnamon" and "Golddigger" were about the best we could get to stick with ours.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Subtlety is overrated. "Groper" is awesome, though if you check out PSW's post, she said "Grouper," which, though a crappy fish, somehow reminds me of the tales of Led Zeppelin's after-parties, and makes for an even weirder made-up callsign backstory.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I love how groper used to give us all crap for being on AW, and now she lurks here even more than all of us combined. groper/hosa, you can't hide forever....

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Would it be Groper perhaps?

EDIT - I'm curious if the facebook page forced her to finally break down...

EDIT x2 - I guess we'll have to start a new facebook page... "When will Groper post?!?"

I just saw the facebook page on my news feed through statesman/H20man/burningfeathers. Yall have way too much time on your hands :D