• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cumulative GPA for OCS application

Pandabearchan

SUPPLY-PROREC Y
Greetings Air Warriors,

Attached is my transcript for my undergraduate program. I have received some transfer credits from first community college that have been factored into my cumulative GPA which equates to 3.266 (which can be seen on the transcript). With that, I'm confused if I need to also include my first college transcript that I did abysmal on.

None of those courses have (that weren't transferred and factored into my current undergraduate gpa) gone to my current degree. If I combined those grades my gpa drops well below 3.0 (I was a terrible student 14 years ago).

Has anyone been in this situation?

Attachments

• 8. UMGC Official Transcript - Juan A. Roman.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 37

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Greetings Air Warriors,

Attached is my transcript for my undergraduate program. I have received some transfer credits from first community college that have been factored into my cumulative GPA which equates to 3.266 (which can be seen on the transcript). With that, I'm confused if I need to also include my first college transcript that I did abysmal on.

None of those courses have (that weren't transferred and factored into my current undergraduate gpa) gone to my current degree. If I combined those grades my gpa drops well below 3.0 (I was a terrible student 14 years ago).

Has anyone been in this situation?

You need to include ALL college transcripts, this is listed in the 1420.1B and OCS checklist. No exceptions.

Cumulative GPA is calculated as if all colleges are one big program.

Ask your CCC for further questions.

Whiskeyrice

Yup, I submitted my package forgetting about a couple of transfer credits I had from a community college 10 years ago and Mr. Celestin hit me back saying he needed that official transcript to include in the final package. So it will be noticed and needs to be considered.

smblord36

IS1 (IW/AW) applying for OCS 1830
I see, thank you for the reply.
Does this still apply if I have a masters degree?? I am missing a couple of transcripts from undergrad before joining the Navy, I wasn’t sure if I needed to get those or if I should just use my masters degree. Getting conflicting answers from people in my command so hoping someone here can help!

exNavyOffRec

Does this still apply if I have a masters degree?? I am missing a couple of transcripts from undergrad before joining the Navy, I wasn’t sure if I needed to get those or if I should just use my masters degree. Getting conflicting answers from people in my command so hoping someone here can help!
All transcripts need to be submitted from every college attended.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

See my response above. Whether you took one course or completed a PHD, transcripts are required.