• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crypto Officer Interview - Guam

Freddie Ansley

I am currently stationed on Guam and am looking for a Crypto Officer for my interviews. My package is complete and I am only missing the interviews. I was told that I have to use an active duty Officer and all of the Officers I have contact with here are reservists filling billets. I'm trying to get a face to face interview over a phone interview but am having a hard time. Any responses are welcome as I'm sure most of them will be helpful and informative.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am currently stationed on Guam and am looking for a Crypto Officer for my interviews. My package is complete and I am only missing the interviews. I was told that I have to use an active duty Officer and all of the Officers I have contact with here are reservists filling billets. I'm trying to get a face to face interview over a phone interview but am having a hard time. Any responses are welcome as I'm sure most of them will be helpful and informative.

Reach out to NIOC HI.