• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crossroads Enlist vs Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No one's answered my keys questions
I couldn’t find any question marks to determine your questions. I suggest you edit your original post or repost the questions.

There is no one path in the service to earn a commission. As others have said, enlisting may or may not lead to a commission. I had a few sailors that worked for me that had undergraduate degrees and applied to OCS and were not selected. They completed their service and left the military. There are no guarantees in the service, other than what you get in writing. Maybe you were not meant for commissioned service.

Bigboss1738

Extremely pedantic and also outright negative. Thank you for your advice I don't understand the downright negativity. I will repost here once I get my commission even if I have to get medical route I will do that.

Good day

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Extremely pedantic and also outright negative. Thank you for your advice I don't understand the downright negativity. I will repost here once I get my commission even if I have to get medical route I will do that.

Good day
Good luck with those future posts. Asking for help, then getting offended when you get honest feedback is definitely the road to future success. Locking this thread before the train goes completely off the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.