• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

cross countries

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You'll find them in VP world with NFOs if they got sent to Pensacola immediately after commissioning and had no delays in the pipeline. Being near the end of the alphabet, thus always at the bottom of the list to class up for stuff, I checked in as a JG. Worked out for me though, so can't complain in the long run.

jtmedli

pilot
ENSs in fleet squadrons are rare. Hell, winging as an Ensign is not common anymore.

<--Still has the HSL-42 Bull Ensign bars.. Because there was not another after me.

Forget winging as and ENS...I may actually make it to my fleet squadron as an ENS. Best case scenario, I'll make JG just before checking in.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
You guys should have had "bull LTs," but I could see that ruffling feathers

See above for Senior JO, though the senior LT is oftentimes the Training O, a 3rd tour TOPGUN grad who is a few months shy of joining the shrub club. I don't think this person wants or should have to deal with the senior JO job.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
You guys should have had "bull LTs," but I could see that ruffling feathers
We had a Bull LT in my last squadron. He was also the flight doc who happened to "win" the coveted position as bull because he was the funniest one at the annual Running of the Bulls. The rest of our Bulls were all JG's....and all pilots now that I think of it. I wonder why we never had a FO get "elected" Bull.

banana380

pilot
Forget winging as and ENS...I may actually make it to my fleet squadron as an ENS. Best case scenario, I'll make JG just before checking in.

Same here bro, I think I have you beat by a couple of weeks ;) . Unless you get Romeos, that will put you making JG in the middle of the rag. 6 mo for Sierras will have me pinning JG toward the end of the Rag.

CCX wise, (like we can stay on topic here...), I got one in Primary with a handful of out-and-in's in TX; should have gotten 2 in Helo Adv but rather than 2 4-leg ccx's, I ended up with 1 6-leg one and an out-and-in to NOLA.

KBayDog

I like to go above and beyond.

Well played.

helicopter_640.jpg

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Speaking of XCs, if everything works out and goes as planned (yeah I know), I might be headed to Key West in September for a weekend.

For those that have been there, where are the good places to go or see?

And yes, I've been told about the Garden of Eden many, many times so don't try to pull that one ha.