• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crop dusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
OK, this is getting comical. This is like a retard fighting a parapalegic.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

timmy_CrippleFight_400.jpg

sarnav

trend?

Stuntgriz-you are an idiot, plain and simple. Real tough to find out who the former mm1 at SUNY rotc with a FO contract is. Your reputation started on day zero and that has come and gone for you.

Have the best day ever!:)

TigerGSU

Try focusing on illiteracy, maybe that will make everything clear. Yeah, yeah, crop-dusters can fly a plane, but can they grade a test? Would he use adverse yaw in a sentence, such as "Adverse, yaw thought I were dumb," and thinks VORTAC is the '88 Jimmy Motor he 'suped up his old station wagon with. Comprehensive flight knowledge is better for my future schooling than scarin' the poop out of "dat der herd of cows over yonder". Where were we, right....TheBubba, was there a school availabe in ValP or Destin?

What an ignorant piece of ****.

My father has been crop dusting for over 20 years, is a retired CW3 OH-6 jockey who did two tours in Vietnam with the 1/10th Air Cav and 36 years of service, and yeah he was born and raised right here in Statesboro, GA. Yeah, he speaks with a drawl just like everyone else from around here, but I guaran-damn-tee you he knows and has forgotten more than you could ever even fathom if your previous posts are any semblance of the intellect you posses. :icon_rage

Excuse my rant folks.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Stuntgriz-you are an idiot, plain and simple. Real tough to find out who the former mm1 at SUNY rotc with a FO contract is. Your reputation started on day zero and that has come and gone for you.

Have the best day ever!:)

OH **** SON!!! Virtual pimp slap!

Crop dusters are great pilots because when they fly their wheels are brushing against PLANTS!

Junior

pilot
wow this flaming has topped even joboy flamings!
Dude, you should just lay low and not draw attention to yourself.

On another note, there are weenies who can grade tests and talk about adverse yaw all day long but are terrible pilots. Discounting someone from being a decent pilot because of an apparent lack of book smarts is idiotic.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
May I humbly suggest that this thread has served whatever "useful" purpose it may have had...I for one....vote for...

Miller%20Padlock%20NK.jpg

Nikolas

When you see them doing wingovers at 150 feet AGL to change direction; you'll understand.

I do that... with no engine, but only when the rope behind the crop duster breaks or otherwise becomes unattached...

I'd take a crazy old branstormer anyday for an instructor.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
What an ignorant piece of ****.

My father has been crop dusting for over 20 years, is a retired CW3 OH-6 jockey who did two tours in Vietnam with the 1/10th Air Cav and 36 years of service, and yeah he was born and raised right here in Statesboro, GA. Yeah, he speaks with a drawl just like everyone else from around here, but I guaran-damn-tee you he knows and has forgotten more than you could ever even fathom if your previous posts are any semblance of the intellect you posses. :icon_rage

Excuse my rant folks.

Roger. My Grandfather, after retiring from the Navy doing tours in WWII then Korea as a Naval Aviator, started his own crop dusting business.

Its funny how this guy questions whether a crop duster could do things like "grade a test". Well my Uncle quit his mundane job as a teacher to go to work for my Grandfather as a crop duster

Status
Not open for further replies.